In the post-pandemic era, more and more people are planning to host outdoor events. Events like weddings and picnics are finally coming back after almost two years of lockdowns and restrictions. Catering companies that were financially hurt during the pandemic have a great chance to make the most of this opportunity.
According to a recent survey, 75% of catering and event management companies experienced severe financial hardships during the pandemic. Now, these companies are planning to host more events. But, they must be careful. Clients want safety. They want their catering companies to observe strict rules at their events. They include –
- Promote social distancing at the event venue.
- Follow the local zoning restrictions and obtain the required permits to serve food to people in public events.
- Make sure the event conditions don’t negatively affect the good items. For example, customers can feel uncomfortable in crowded eating or serving areas.
- Prepare for inclement weather conditions by having contingency plans for scenarios like rain, storms, extreme heat, etc.
- Use equipment and tools that make the serving process safer.
Catering at public events while observing all these rules seems difficult, right? Yes, it is difficult. But, some savvy catering companies have figured out an easy way of meeting all these requirements at once. These companies use canopy tents to provide shelter and space for their guests. The tents also help them store and protect their catering equipment.
Maintaining the hygiene and safety of the food being served at the event is the main concern of catering professionals. Custom blue canopy tents also help them address this requirement. Arranging the event inside safe, protective tents minimizes the risk of food getting spoiled, contaminated, or affected by external elements.
Catering professionals have enough space to observe safety and cleanliness rules. They use separate tents to set up spacious food counters for small groups of guests. These groups of guests can enjoy the catering services and the food without crowding. Here are some other ways canopy tents help catering companies:
- Prepared for Bad Weather: Low-cost canopy tents come with highly flexible steel and aluminum frames. These durable tents can easily combat spells of bad weather conditions. Strong winds or rains can’t topple these durable tents. Plus, most canopy tents used by marketing companies are made of UV-resistant fabrics. That means during catering events in the summer; these tents also offer heat and sunlight protection for the guests.
- Low-Cost: Many catering companies are struggling financially. They can’t afford to spend resources on expensive or temporary marketing tools. Custom canopy tents are neither expensive nor temporary. They’re highly durable. Catering companies can reuse their customized tents hundreds of times at several events over the period of 5-7 years.
- Branding Opportunity: Catering companies can have their company names, logos, contact numbers, etc., custom-printed on their canopy tents. The more customers see the branded tents, the more people know about the catering company’s brand. They can effectively use these tents as both safety and marketing tools.
Top catering companies use small, medium, and large-sized canopy tents to make their services safer and more efficient.