computer repair laval, game console repair, game console repair near me, gamers console repair, console repair store
Do you like gaming? I do. According to research an average person spends approximately six hours per week in playing games. This exposure increased during the pandemic when everyone was locked inside their homes. Thus, despite spending so much time gaming, during the lockdown hardly many people clean their game consoles. Let us have a look at few tips shared by technicians for computer repair in laval.
How to externally disinfect a gaming console? computer repair in laval
According to expert technicians for game console repair, the number one enemy of a gaming console is dirt. Be it an Xbox, Play station or Nintendo, the initial thought is always that a little dirt will be of no harm But that is wrong. This dirt when accumulated for a longer period of time even starts affecting the performance of the gaming console. Thus, wear your rubber gloves and start cleaning. Make it your habit to
Interesting information about VLONE
Clean the gaming console and its surrounding areas at least once a week.
Try to keep the gaming console covered with a dry clean lint free cloth/ towel. Or else Invest in gaming console covers that will keep them protected. Remember to always turn off the sleep mode of the console to avoid any overheating.
One can also use a bleach free cleaning solution for cleaning the console. Make sure that it is not directly sprayed on the console. Also, avoid moisture penetrating into the console through any of the openings.
It is also advised to use anti-bacterial wipes of your choice to disinfect the device and other gaming accessories to avoid the spread of various diseases.
Q- Tips dipped in Iso propyl alcohol can also be used to clean the buttons and cables
After going through all the effort, the gaming console will turn out to be squeaky clean and germ free. But is it clean from the inside to? If no, then let’s see how we can clean a gaming console from inside.
How to clean the gaming console internally?
The amount of dirt accumulated inside a gaming console will leave you into shock. So instead of a DIY (Do it yourself) it is recommended to visit a console repair store to properly dismantle and reassemble a gaming console. The expert technicians have real time experience on gaming consoles, thus the chances of error are minimized.
Still if after a lot of research you feel that you can and disassemble and reassemble the gaming console easily than follow the following steps to cleanse the internal components of the gaming console.
Things needed to clean a gaming console
- Compressed Air
- Soapy water without any bleaching agent
All things ready? Lets start
- Remove all the cables from the gaming console and unplug it.
- Unscrew the plastic case of the gaming console with the help of a screw driver.
- Soak all the plastic components in the soap solution. Note: Avoid any electrical component or cables from dipping into the soap solution.
- Now use the compressed air can. Spray it lightly to loosen up the dust inside the gaming console.
- Use a Q-tip to clean the edges of the fan. Remember to be careful of the fan.
- Remove the Plastic components from the soapy water. Pat them with a lint -free cloth and let them air dry.
- Clean the workspace with a vacuum cleaner to avoid any dust from reentering the gaming console.
- Once all the components are dry, reassemble the gaming console.
If you cannot pull it off don’t hesitate to call console repair store like FixiPro to get an appointment to get your gaming console clean and reassembled.
Read also : How to improve iPhone’s battery health? By computer technician in Fontana, CA
Leave a Reply