Living in Sydney? Style has to be your top priority.
This beautiful city is filled with modern buildings and houses the iconic Opera House. Living an average life here is a myth. Everything must be of style and comfort.
And everything includes your bathroom.
So, as you set upon a quest for bathroom renovations in Sydney while styling your home in Sydney, there are things that you should do to get the perfect designs. This article will tell you everything to consider, from colour themes to tile styles.
Read on to find the perfect bathroom for your perfect house.
1. Look for calmer colours.
While renovating your bathroom, you might want to consider choosing cool colours.
A bathroom is where people go to feel light. Whether it is taking a warm shower after a long day or throwing up after a night of partying, bathrooms are a place for peace. So, the colours you choose should match that vibe.
Try the following tips:
- Using light shades of blue and green give off a relaxing vibe
- Coordinating the colours of walls, tiles, and the floor gives your bathroom a better overall look
- Bold colours like dark red can fill people with a sense of panic, so you might want to avoid those
Painting bathrooms can be tricky as they are usually smaller than other rooms. So, be sure to check corners and try to get the job done in one go.
2. Consider choosing a hidden tank or low-flowing toilet.
Toilets with hidden or low-level tanks take up less space and give your bathroom a more stylish look. They are especially good if you are renovating a small bathroom.
Low flow toilets are excellent for:
- A sleek and modern look in your bathroom
- Saving water in every flush and creating a green bathroom
- Lowering your water bills
Hidden tank toilets are difficult to maintain. So, low-flow toilets are a better and more economical choice.
3. Try using small, textured tiles on the shower floor.
While looking for tiles for your shower, you will be flooded with choices. So, keep in mind that your shower floor has to be safe. Otherwise, there are chances of slipping and falling accidents.
Look for tiles that are:
- Small and provide good friction and grip
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to mould, humidity, and stains
After you have found the perfect tile size, you can play around with different patterns and colours. Interesting patterns give your bathroom a harmonious look and create a beautiful visual impact.
4. Think about adding new light to brighten up the space
Just like colours, lights are essential to the vibe of your bathroom. It may sound trivial, but adding the right lighting can make it feel more comfortable and peaceful. People will feel pampered when they use your bathroom.
Adding lights can:
- Lighten up dark corners
- Create extra storage spaces
- Set a pleasant ambience for various bathroom activities
Good lighting can help create a welcoming feel in your bathroom and add to its elegance.
See Also: Flewed out movie july 4 2021.
This article talks about some of the nicest additions you can make to your bathroom. You can do much more during your bathroom renovations in Sydney to make it seem more comfortable. From recessed medicine cabinets to shower heads with multiple settings, the possibilities never end.