Instagram is a hub to many businesses. Businesses of all kinds can get immense traffic and sales from this platform. Many bootstrap businesses both local and global have begun from scratch and gone to heights just on Instagram. Serving a great platform to many startups, Instagram has created certain features specifically to help businesses all across the world. You can use these features to promote your products and services on Instagram business accounts. One thing available to every account is Instagram stories. These stories work very well for businesses, especially if they wish to advertise. The probability of a person viewing ads amidst stories is much higher as compared to other mediums.
Why use Instagram stories for your business?
Instagram stories involve a scroll pattern in a carousel. Stories are displayed one after another which simply engage users to keep on scrolling through them. More than 500 million people post and view stories daily. The limit to the Instagram stories i.e., 24 hours creates a sense of urgency and people tend to view Instagram stories avidly. Hence posting on Instagram stories helps you mask more views than on any other feature.
How to use Instagram stories for your business?
- Improve engagement through polls and questions: The best way to improve engagement on any platform is through customer participation. It is the most effective way to get your customers to find interest in your products. Make them a part of the process by asking them questions based on their liking, experience etc. you can even put up a poll to know the preference of your audience. This not only helps you confer what they want but it also helps them build trust and interest in your brand. You can also download poll data for your Instagram stories using Instazoom analytics tool. Find the story code of Instagram media and insert data into the tool to start the downloading process.
- Capture a wider audience by using product stickers or links: While other promotion methods also do justice, in case you are looking for immediate response from the customers, put up your products on display with a direct shopping link. This way your users are directed to directly buy the product. This can be easily done by using a product sticker from the sticker’s option in the story. This helps you enlist your new or nest products along with a direct shopping link.
- Post latest content on Instagram stories: Put up all the latest news and information regarding your business on Instagram stories. People know the story would disappear post 24 hours and hence are compelled to view it. your new product launch and much more should be placed on Instagram stories for your users to know where to find the latest news.
- Put up your best offers: Put up the latest offers and sales on Instagram stories. Mention it to your customers to read all the terms for sales and new offers on stories. Stories work very well in attracting users and this is the most optimal place to put up your Instagram story.
- Use Instagram story ads: Another option to boost your promotion is through Instagram ads. People tend to view ads amidst stories more than anywhere else. You can simply turn any story if yours into ads by using Instagram ads feature. Simply post a story and tap on the promote option from the live story menu. Fill in the details and press ‘create’. Your story will now be displayed as an ad on Instagram.