Business communication involves concise, clear, precise as well as consistent verbal or nonverbal or digital communication and generally impacts every aspect, every function of the corporation. Business communication is much more than speaking; it even entails listening as well as understanding of others view point. It is usually concerned with communiqué between employees and management or between employees or between the organization and other stakeholders or between the company and public at large so as to reduce errors, avoid confusion and achieve organizational objectives. Furthermore, it plays an imperative role when an organization wants to create awareness or market its product or service. In fact the consumer starts equating the language, tone utilized by the company with its positioning.
Key elements that define efficacy in communication are:
- Clarity:The clarity with which you are conveying your point of view
- Conciseness:How concisely are you putting your point across?
- Propriety:The appropriateness of language and tone used in the communication
- Credibility:The reliability & integrity of your communications
- Engagement:How interesting does your recipients find your message?
- The aspiring students, in order to be eligible for entrance exam, must have passed their 12th class from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in any discipline.
- These eligible students will have to clear the entrance exam followed by a group discussion round and interview round. On clearing all they can enrol into the college.
Business communication course: The effective business communication course will be one that:
- The course must inspire students to employ communication tools in their day to day activity so as to manage business efficiently.
- The curriculum must equip students with an understanding about media, business as well as cultural studies besides mentoring in careers in public relation, communication & advertising, journalism and professional writing.
- The candidates are mentored in Marketing management, Data analytics, Business Environment, Storytelling, Ethical Business practices and Digital marketing.
- The curriculum must also assist candidates to hone life skills vital to progress in any professional field like writing and making presentations, negotiations, interpersonal relations and networking etc.
- The course mentor students with clarity of thought. This will assist them to communicate precisely, gain confidence along with commanding respect..
- The curriculum encourages student to be good leaders who can take clear decisions, lead from the front and delegate as per specialization. The subordinates will feel empowered and they will be inspired to contribute better in achieving business objectives.
- This course mentors students to be good listeners. They will not only be able to comprehend the situation better, but will also be able to gauge what is expected of them. Good listening will also ensure customer satisfaction as well as earn their loyalty, for you will be able to understand your customer better including their preferences, their problems, their discomforts etc. You will be able to sort out the customer complaints, which in turn enhance customer confidence and ensure retention.
Register now and climb the ladder of success.
Also read: Flewed out movie 2020 trailer
Leave a Reply